Saturday, October 25, 2008

My friend, Kaylin, and I


Kaylin and I are best friends. I am almost 9 and she is 10. We have been friends since we were 1 and 2. We don't live in the same place anymore. She lives in Oregon and live in Washington but whenever we see each other it feels like I haven't been gone. Usually when I go down to Oregon I spend the night at her house. We always have fun together!
This is when Kaylin had her birthday a few years ago. I got my toe nails painted dark pink and hers were light pink. We got a back massage and a head massage but we couldn't reach the water at the same time. We also went to Red Robin for dinner. It was a lot of fun!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Emmers! Cool new blog! Only cool kids can blog...so, you are lucky and are in good company. :)
Man, I wish I could go get my toe nails painted and eat at Red Robin...lucky. :)
I think you should now go to my blog and check out some pictures of your cutest little brown cousin!!

Kaydub said...

Me and BB (Grandma!) LOVE to eat at RRobin! The BEST meal is when we split a Bonsai Burger with extra Campfire sauce!

By the way, God give a person only a FEW best friends in a whole lifetime! I'm so glad you and Kaylin found each other!

I love you!

Grandpa

Eric and Cheryl said...

Hey Emma its Kaylin . I think its so sweet what you wrote about us. I miss you so much !!!My mom is thinking about making me a blog .I hope you have a good week!!! P.S. I wish you were back in Oregon. :)by by!!!!!!! your dear friend KAYLIN

Jess said...

Yeah Emma! I love your new blog. We miss you and can't wait till we get to see you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma! I've been reading your blog and I love it! Keep up the good work. Love you.

Kaydub said...

Hey Emma,
I'm waiting for some more good stuff on your blog!!
See you next week!

Grandma

p.s. your new hair cut is very cute!!